Wallets are among the things that most people carry in their pockets each day regardless of where they are going. The best aluminum wallet for men will hold stacks of credit cards, money, personal ID cards, gym membership cards and your driver’s license. Some people care much about aesthetics, including when it comes to small things like wallets, which remain in the pocket around 95 percent of the time. However, the design of a wallet involves more than the aesthetics – it is more about the functionality.
Why you need an Aluminum Wallet?
Aluminum wallets come with many benefits. Even though they are beautiful, their make involves more than just the style. Here are of the reasons you might need to buy one of the best aluminum wallets in the market.
- RFID Protection: RFID thieves are now smarter than they were some years ago and they are using better technology. The card snatching machines are retailing at a very low price on online stores, which means that anyone can steal your data when walking next to you on the street or when sitting next to you in a café. So, you have to keep your credit card and ID card details safe. Aluminum wallets are more effective when it comes to blocking RFID signals – that is the main reason manufacturers design them. To avoid being the next victim of credit card details theft, you had better purchase one.
- Protect Your Cards: If you have found yourself desperately telling the cashier to handle your frayed and splintered credit cards gently, you should start placing them in an aluminum wallet to increase their durability. A quality metal wallet will limit the exposure of your cards to moving and swelling materials, including leather, that makes the mag chips and strips scratched-up. The wallet will also reduce the chances of credit cards becoming frail, brittle or split.
- Minimalist Design: The times when people would carry a huge wallet in their back pockets are gone. Some people fear to buy aluminum wallets because they believe that they are likely to add unnecessary weight in their pockets. However, aluminum wallets are less bulky than the leather trifold and bifold wallets are. By purchasing one, you will be avoiding weight-associated problems. If you are among the many people who do not carry cash, the minimalist designs will give you enough space to carry your credit cards, identification, debit cards and any other essential.
2. Spiex Minimalist Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking Slim Aluminum Money Clip
When searching for a slim aluminum money clip, you will come across the Spiex Minimalist Wallet. The aluminum money clip offers a great party trick when it comes to organizing your credit and debit cards. The wallet will hold 6 cards comfortably. You just need to place them in the cry slot and pull them out easily with the trigger mechanism, which ejects all the cards out. The mechanism will still work whether you have one or two credit cards that you have to access more often. The nice strap will also help you hold down your bills. If you are trying to reduce your everyday carry, it is the metal wallet to go for.
For more best carbon fiber wallet, please check here.
1. Kinzd Ultra Thin Aluminum Metal Wallet RFID Blocking Credit Card Holder Case
The RFID blocking material will protect your credit card details from contactless unauthorized access. So, thieves will not be able to steal your credit and bank details and your identification information will remain safe regardless of where you are. It is 0.47 inches thick and weighs 0.17lb. It, therefore, offers 6 card slots and it is a good choice for people who hate traditional bifold and trifold wallets. It is polished with high-quality stainless steel and aluminum material, which makes it shiny and provides you with a stylish look and is ideal for daily use. After purchasing this wallet, you will transfer your credit cards from the old into this one easily.
3. The Ridge Wallet Authentic | Minimalist Metal RFID Blocking Wallet - Cash Strap | Slim Wallet for Men
The first thing that most buyers realize when they come across the Ridge Minimalist Metal RFID Blocking Wallet is that it looks cheap. However, when start using it, your impression will be summed as sturdy, small, industrial and handsome. It is a beautiful choice if you are not planning to use paper currency or to access your insurance documents, membership registration or cards, credit cards and ID cards without touching other documents in the wallet. That means that it is an ideal choice for people who own one credit card, one ID and those who do not carry any bills but want to keep their ID and credit card details safe.
If you are interested in minimalist design, please check this ultimate list: The Best Mens Minimalist Wallets For Everyday Adventures
4. Secrid - Slim Wallet Genuine Vintage Leather RFID Safe Card Case for max 12 Cards (Chocolate)
The Secrid Slim Wallet can hold 6 credit cards but if you have heavier than normal cards, it will limit you to only five. The wallet stands out among the popular aluminum wallets due to its 8mm thickness and the ability to hold 6 credit cards comfortably. And to the ability of the cards sliding out easily, you will avoid the many hassles associated with searching for credit cards when in queues. The aluminum wallet comes complete with RFID blocking technology meaning that no thieve will access the data on your credit cards and IDs remotely.
5. Dango D01 Dapper EDC Wallet - Made in USA - Genuine Leather, CNC Alum, RFID Blocking
The manufacturer uses machined aluminum to make this wallet. The plate and aluminum frames are sturdy and you should not worry about your ID cards and credit cards being curved or bent. The manufacturer offers an elastic silicone strap, which offers enough tension to hold your bills and cards. The leather section offers the right thickness, color and finish. Therefore, the wallet is not only beautiful but it will also hold 8-9 credit cards securely. On the downside, this wallet is narrower than the American bills, which means that you will have to fold them severally – if you have to carry them.
6. Trayvax Original 2.0 Metal Wallet
To start with, the Trayvax Original 2.0 Metal Wallet is made of great materials. You will love the minimalist style and the included bottle opener. Unless you have more than 15 credit cards to carry, the wallet will loosen up for your taste. The multi-functional wallet boasts a slim profile and effective RFID blocking technology. The easy to access ID card window allows faster access of the frequently used cards when in the crowd or when waiting in a queue. It can hold 15 cards and 20 bills comfortably. Most of the users like its minimalist nature.
7. FIDELO Minimalist Wallet for Men - Slim Credit Card Holder RFID Mens Wallets and Leather Case
Changing from a bulky bifold or a trifold wallet is not easy. That is because the process of breaking a routine or getting out of your comfort zone is never an easy one. After all, you might not know what to throw away or what to keep. However, after discovering the many benefits minimalist wallets provide, you will be ready to transition from the bulky wallet to a slim one. The FIDELO Minimalist Wallet will carry only what you need for the day. The RFID blocking technology will prevent the unauthorized from accessing your credit card and ID card details remotely.
8. Ranger Minimalist RFID Blocking Slim Front Pocket Wallet For Men Rugged Material
If you are looking for a compact front pocket wallet, the Ranger Minimalist RFID Blocking Wallet is a perfect choice. The minimalist design makes the ultra-slim wallet one of the slimmest in the market today. After buying the wallet, you will be able to carry 8 credit cards in addition to cash. Even more, you will have 12 built-in tools such as ¼ tool driver, SAE wrenches, 12mm quick access wrench and metric wrenches. The RFID blocking technology will help you breathe easily throughout the day, whether you are traveling or inside your office. The manufacturer offers a lifetime guarantee.
9. Gerber GDC Money Clip w/ Built-in Fixed Blade Knife [31-002521]
Mobile phone applications come with many benefits. For example, they have replaced loyalty and credit cards. That means that a good phone application can help you remove the unnecessary clutter from your wallet. The Gerber GDC Money Clip comes with a Fixed Blade Knife, something that makes it more versatile. One of the great things about the wallet is that you can store in your front pocket or shirt pocket and deploy it easily. It is portable, slim and holds 5 credit cards comfortably. The fixed blade knife has a larger engrave surface and it is rustproof. It will make a great everyday companion.
For more about money clip wallet, please check: The Best Money Clip Wallets for Men (Update Ultimate List)
10. Radix One Black Steel - RFID Blocking Minimalist Front Pocket Ultra Thin Strong Wallet Money Clip
The Radix One Black Steel wallet is accurate as to the number of cards it can hold. However, when it comes to pulling out a card, you will have to pull out everything and take the card you need. The minimalist modern design stores cash and cards in a slimmer profile, which is significantly thinner than the traditional bifold and trifold wallets. The RFID technology will block out any unwanted signals. The stainless steel material is durable and you will enjoy a one-year warranty. You can use it to carry 4-10 credit cards depending on the slimness.