Having a impressive handbag on hand is not a difficult job, today’s manual tutorial can help you realize this idea completely, manual DIY gives you the collocation sheet for what you love most.
Materials: kraft paper, scissors, pencil, art knife, hammer, ruler, awl
1. Draw the diagram on the kraft paper
2. Cut out the drawing and set aside
3. Point two points on two large pieces of paper to prepare for punching, and point a mark on one side of the small piece, as shown.
4. Punch holes in the marker as shown.
5. Sewing a small piece of cowhide on one side onto a rectangular piece of cowhide.
6. A rectangular piece of cowhide is superimposed on a large piece of cowhide.
7. Sew both sides as shown.
8. Attach wrist strings and Nail the clasp.
9. Install brass buckles as shown in the drawing.