At Kinzd, we strive to design our products from a consumer perspective with a commitment to constant improvement. The Power User Program was created so we can more directly engage with users to learn how we can do better.
Particularly for our newly released products, we offer exclusive codes for Power Users. The feedback our Power Users provide helps us better gauge market response and get a head start on any areas that might need improvement. We also encourage Power Users to share their product experience on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter etc.), YouTube, blogs, deal/tech websites to help spread and enhance Kinzd’s visibility online.
Power Users are pioneers who love all and everything Kinzd and sharing their experiences with others.
Power Users will regularly receive Kinzd product codes. Product selections will vary to reflect our development needs, but Power Users may choose according to their own interest – there is no obligation to purchase or review an undesired product.
Power Users also receive exclusive discount codes, loyalty rewards, and other VIP privileges.
Power Users are expected to test and provide detailed and unbiased feedback on the product within one week. If circumstances prevent a Power User from providing timely feedback, they are expected to provide advance notice. Delayed feedback may impact eligibility to apply for future Kinzd products.
If assistance is needed during testing, Power Users are encouraged to contact our Power User support team ([email protected]) directly.
Applicants are selected based on your tech experience, your online presence, and other smaller factors etc.
Some basic requirements for application:
Applicants must reside in one of the following countries: the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Spain.
2. Active and have some online influence
The program has grown very quickly. In order to better distribute our limited resources across diverse online platforms, we are having to limit our program to applicants who meet the requirements below:
● Active online presence on social media platforms (at least 50,000 followers and high engagement), YouTube (at least 2000 subscribers and high-quality video production), blogs or tech websites (top 100,000 on Alexa global ranking, senior member with quality posts) etc.
● Valid links to your review posts on e-commerce websites, social media, YouTube, blogs, deal/tech websites etc. must be provided for evaluation.
kinzd maintains full rights to judge and determine an applicant’s acceptance into the Power User programs.
We have adjusted our review policy to be fully compliant with Amazon’s regulations, and we do not require you to leave a review on Amazon for any product received for free or at a discount.
For the products you purchase with a code, please share your experience on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, blogs, deal websites or other online spaces. We hope that so doing will enhance our online visibility and equip customers like you with the information they need to make purchasing decisions.
1. Go to kinzd power user program.
2. Find the product you tested, and submit your online review post links. You are required to submit at least one review link, but you are more than welcome to submit links to multiple platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc.